I love a good list of goals – check out my 101 in 1001 challenge post if you haven’t already! – and what better place to share said goals than with you guys? And girls. And mice.
I know, I know – it’s nearly June. Let’s say these are my halfway-through-the-year blogging goals. Can you relate to any of these? Let’s go!
- Hit 2000 followers on my blog Instagram (which, by the way, is my only Instagram because my ‘real’ life consists solely of Sims 4, hoovering and feeding my zoo). It’s @littlebudget if you want to help me out…
- Hit 4000 Twitter followers! This number is INSANE to me – and expect a little giveaway once I get there!
- Post on my blog at least 3 times a week. Ideally I want to do one beauty post, one lifestyle and one personal post per week. Let me know your thoughts!
- Set up a bloggers WhatsApp group. I want new friends! New friends who can lust over each other’s flatlays and recommend the best drugstore makeup products pls.
- Start a dedicated Disney section on my blog. Disney (and my fast-growing collection… oops) has become such a big part of my life and I have so much to write about!
- Not specifically blog-related… but I want to vlog my days on Instagram Stories! I apologise in advance for how big my forehead is.
Such a tiddly tiny post today, but it’s a cute lil one, don’t you think? Speak soon!